Monday, August 12, 2013

Today we talk with a very experienced catfighter, Briella Jaden.  I know first hand how much she likes to fight and how tough she is. Enjoy!




I have all of my sites in the above links

Briella Jaden
www.modelmayhem.com/1845189
www.modelmayhem.com/2167370


1. So tell us a little about yourself. Favorite food? Sports team? Place to visit? 

My favorite food is sushi. I love to visit NYC and my hometown of Cleveland to visit my family.

2. How did you get started in catfighting?
I did a couple shoots and did really well at it, so more and more companies began contacting me. I also do custom videos that I produce myself.

3. What companies have you worked for?

Bout time studios, Albany catfight angels, capital city catfights, and lots of others.

4. What's the least amount of rules you have used when filming a catfight?
Just to go with whatever feels right.

5. What is your favorite catfight move to do to an opponent?
I like to use my legs so I am great at scissor holds, and I also like the school girl move.

6.  How do people react when they hear you catfight for money?

I have never had anyone say anything disapproving. They normally think its pretty cool.

7. Have you ever been in a catfight in your everyday life like at a bar or party? The more details the better.

Yes with my sister in law. Or should I say ex sister in law. I just couldn't get along with her, and when someone runs their mouth I love to be the one to make them shut it. I have never lost a fight to her, and usually win my catfight matches too. Of course their are times when you get tired, but when you have real animosity towards someone then you won't lose. Adrenaline kicks in, and you win. I wouldn't be surprised if theres more of those to come now that the chick cheated on my brother. We will have to see!
8. What is the wildest fight ever proposed to you?
To fight in mud, or pudding. Things like that.

9. Have you ever done an unfilmed catfight for money? Would you?

  I would yes. I havent done so yet.

10. Anyone you would like to do a competitive rules catfight with? Maybe someone from your everyday life?
Anyone who wants to bring it. I am always game for a good catfight.

11. Are you nervous before a fight?

Not really. I know theres only two outcomes. You win or lose. I am a pretty tough competitor though so I am never nervous.


12. Anything else you would like to add?
I am just a competitive, aggressive southern girl with some pep in her step!

No comments:

Post a Comment