Thursday, August 8, 2013

Today Diana from Thunder Kittens answers a few questions about herself. There are some great looking ladies on this site, please give them a look!




Previews on Vimeo at  https://vimeo.com/user14772357

Attached the current Thunder Zone Wrestlers as of August 2013
So tell us a little about yourself. Favorite food? Sports team? Place to visit? 
Living in New Jersey ,,,
Lover of Exotic Foods 

Not into sports but love Formula One Racing 
 Looking to visit Madrid, Spain

 How did you get started in catfighting?
It was really an idea that I worked out with a former partner of mine. He's been helping me since I startrd

What companies have you worked for?
Only two  ,,,Phoenix Wrestling Federation and Thunder Kittens

What's the least amount of rules you have used when filming a catfight?
All of our matches are safe, sane rules but we are more along the lines of fantasy pro style wrestling
What is your favorite catfight move to do to an opponent?
My favorite finisher is the Figure Four Neck Sleeper Hold

How do people react when they hear you catfight for money?
Since we are not catfighting no one says anything, and no one knows outside of my circle knows I do this 
    Its like a real secret identity or double life:)

Have you ever been in a catfight in your everyday life like at a bar or party? The more details the better.
Never got into a bar fight or at a party, lots of girls think I am intimidating,,,,must be the Russian in me

What is the wildest fight ever proposed to you?
A totally nude catfight between me and another girl,,,, turned it down


Have you ever done an unfilmed catfight for money? Would you?
Depending on the rules, and who my opponent would be ,,,,why not:)
 
Anyone you would like to do a competitive rules catfight with? Maybe someone from your everyday life?
   I have worked with most of my girls but when the new ones come along I cant wait to see what they are made of:)

Are you nervous before a fight?
Never


Anything else you would like to add?
Only that we have been running Thunderkittens.com for over two years and have produced over 200 pieces of content
and we are just tipping the iceberg!! Wait til you see whats next:) 


Previews on Vimeo at  https://vimeo.com/user14772357



No comments:

Post a Comment