Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Our next interview is with someone many of us have fantasized about over the years. She is one of the greats in this business, and someone I was very excited to see the interview drop into my inbox.
 
The great Quisha...
 
 
 



 

1. So tell us a little about yourself. Favorite food? Sports team? Place to visit? 
 
I was raised in Sunny Redondo Beach Ca, I had long blonde hair and was a beach bunny and did bikini contests in my younger years. 
I'm a Cat Fighter/Mud Wrestler/Oil Wrestler/Boxer/Model/Dancer/Actress. I wrestle for Quisha Pages Wham Wrestling which stands for
"Womens Hot Action Matches". I love Thai Food and Chinese Food. My favorite sports team is the LA Lakers of course... I really want to take a tour of Europe and the Holy land. I love history and ancient times.  

2. How did you get started in catfighting or wrestling?

I got started Wrestling at the Hollywood Tropicana a Mud and Oil Wrestling Club in Hollywood Ca. We wrestled some very nice guys and fans of ours who came in to see us. The Tropicana was always Packed every night and the girls were big breasted beautiful women who were tough fighters.
I got my first Double Girl Boob slap by two of the hugest sets of boobed girls that work there. I was sitting in a chair and one girl came and stood over my legs and her huge boobs were right in my face and the other girl stood behind me and then they both went for it they smacked me around good my head went from front to back then sideways my eyes were rolling, but I was very happy and liking it, even the black eye I got in the end. They really did a great job on me.
I'm a big boob catfighting women wrestler for life!

3. What companies have you worked for?

Off the top of my head here are just a few company's I loved working for: Hollywood Tropicana Mud and Oil, Golden Girls, Napali, Double Trouble, Triumph Studios, Sabre Studios, Ca Wildcats, Survivor Videos, Amazonian Women, Quisha Page's Wham, Curtis Dupont, APL Video, Steel Kittens, Ca Angels, I am sorry if I didn't say your company's name. There are many others...

4. What's the most competitive or unscripted fight you have had filmed?

When I used to wrestle at the Tropicana we fought unscripted competitive fights every night, we filmed lots of matches but one fight crosses my mind.
We came out wearing sexy men's fantasy out fits and stripped down to sexy bikinis. My outfit was called "Sex Toy" and she was called "Officer Easy"
They filmed us wrestling each other in Oil. She was tough just like me. I almost had to go get my nose fixed after fighting her.
Another tough match I filmed was for Steel Kittens. I wrestled Amber she was bigger then me and tough to bring down. 
My all time tough girl I filmed for Survivor Video her name is Sandy. She knows how to reverse moves and is a very skilled fighter she keeps my guard up.
And I filmed a very talented fighter named Frankie for Wham Wrestling she almost broke my neck when we landing wrong together. That was the only time I saw black. I may be a Pro Wrestler for 30 or more years but this job is very much real. No matter what you may think fans all us Catfighters and Pro Wrestlers we all do get hurt. 
 
5. What is your favorite catfight or wrestling move to do to an opponent?

I really love them all, but being a Pro Topless Fighter I love to do "boob smothering" and using my nipple in the mouth to make her pass out. 
And of course my all time favorite The sleeper hold. And this move I made up called "The Big Boob Flip" it's the same as flipping her over your shoulder
only you hold onto her big boobs and flip her over your whole body. It's hard to do you have to really help her to flip over you, if you don't no when to stop
and let go she can get hurt. 

6.  How do people react when they hear you catfight or wrestle for money?

When my mom found out she loved it my whole family was supportive. As for my friends they all loved that I am a fighter as well. I have been honest with everyone I ever met and I always got great reactions every time. Some guys girlfriends they sometimes ask me to train them so they can beat up there guys when they get out of hand which I am all for. Some guys would ask me to show them how to do a move they seen on WWF. I'm guessing to feel how fake the move really feels or not. I make them feel the move for sure. Like the sleeper hold I would tighten up on the necks adams apple and they would get pissed and say
"wow that hurts! my whole head turned hot from pushing in my adams apple and you choke that really does work!
 I made true believers out of them that it's not fake. LOL

7. Have you ever been in a catfight in your everyday life like at a bar or party? The more details the better.

This question is a under statement. Hell Yes! Here's a story that happen at the famous Rock Bar The Rainbow in Hollywood Ca.
It wasn't a full cat fight but it was affective. I was walking up the stairs inside the rainbow which was packed with people. I was with a friend and had long blonde hair down past my but, we were maybe standing in the middle of the staircase talking and all of a sudden some one from behind me grabs on to my hair and pulls hard. Lucky I was holding onto the rails but I was mad. I turned around and everyone just kept talking and of course no one seen a thing. I thought ok you guys don't want to tell me who just pulled my hair?  so I just turn around and went about my business. I made it to the 3rd step to the top, and got my hair pulled again I turned around so fast and saw the back of her head and a crowded staircase packed with people. I lifted my boot up balancing on one leg in the step and
did a karate kick right between the shoulder blade of the girl who pulled my hair. I kick harder then I wanted to and she went flying down into all the people who on the stairs who saw nothing and they all went tumbling down the steps together. It was crash and burn all the way down. I forgot about the glass cigarette machine at the bottom of the stairs which yep they shattered it and all the smokes went rolling out on top of them.. I thought I had better run for my life but I just stood there as everyone got up and raided the machine hiding the packs of smokes on them then they walked away. When I got outside some were hanging  around and asked to shake my hand saying great right kick! and thanks for the smokes. One guy took a picture with me and I signed it he wanted it for his ice box at home, I never saw that girl's face she just vanished.  
      

8. What is the wildest fight ever proposed to you?

Questions are getting exciting now! you know how some crazy guys can be when your on  tour with women wrestlers? I was in Canada, after I wrestled I went back to the tour bus which 2 guys followed me, they waited until I came out of the bus and blocked me from going back in. I had to walk backwards as they where telling me what they wanted to do. They asked me to join them in a nasty rolling around wrestling match that was so vivid it was a proposal I was never going to do. I just kept walking backward saying yeah, right, wow, really, cool and kept backing up the whole time until I reached the corner then I took off running around the club to the front door, when they ran up behind me I was standing there with 2 huge bouncers who grabbed them and gave them a big scare. I ended up with the bouncers and the girls inside the club telling them the story and having a good laugh. That was pretty wild to me. 

9. Have you ever done an unfilmed fight for money? Would you?

No, I don't think I have. I want my fans to see every fight I am in why miss out on a really great fight it could make history so I would want everyone to be able
to watch it..

10. Anyone you would like to do a competitive rules fight with? Maybe someone from your everyday life?

Yes My Boyfriend/Manager, he is a big guy he need's to get worked over. I've tried to film a fight with him twice he said he would but he passed the buck both times. I will fight him someday and he will win, just hope he don't hurt me to much. LOL

11. Are you nervous before a fight?

No,  never have been. There's no reason to be nervous if I ever felt that way i would practice allot more then normal and build up my skills until I'm confident.

12. Anything else you would like to add?

Thanks everyone who has seen my work and those who are about to. I take pride in what I do. I try my hardest to give you The Top of The Line best in Womens Topless Wresting and Catfighting. I love what I do for a living wrestling is my life and my fans are the very best I could ever have. They have supported me every since I stepped one
foot into the ring and they are still with me now. I wrestle for them and they support me more then ever. They are the reason I am still wrestling today. 
I want to give a shout out to all my close fans some of them are in my Facebook and some are in my Yahoo Wham Group. You guys know who you all are.
I hope I can keep on Cat Fighting and Pro Wrestling and entertaining you all for many years to come love you guys!!!. 
I love to hear from you all so please keep on emailing me it makes me want to work harder for you and do more great matches.
 
Come visit my website  Quisha Page's Wham at: http://www.quishapage.com/ and http://www.clips4sale.com/63833 
We are the best in Pro Topless Female Wrestling These beautiful sexy breasted women fight using all your favorite moves and holds and put there hot body's on the line for your entertainment.  
 
Thank You So Much
 
Quisha Page OOXX  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment