Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The next interview from Catfight World is with the sexy amazon Hellena Heavenly. Please be sure to click her links, check her Twitter feed and look at her Face book page. She is just gorgeous. 

 ringgoddess@gmail.com





1. So tell us a little about yourself. Favorite food? Sports team? Place to visit?

I like a variety of foods, Indian, Thai, BBQ, Italian, and I enjoy cooking and baking so I am always around food. I enjoy rugby, hockey and football mostly in the sports area. I enjoy travelling, but I most miss visiting the UK, which I will be doing in October 2015 so I am trying to book sessions and filming with companies as soon as possible as time will be tight.

2. How did you get started in catfighting?

 I started in professional wrestling and theatre/stunts.

3. What companies have you worked for?
www.ringgoddess.com
  
What's the most competitive fight you have filmed? 

Anything vs. Devon. But I have a list of other ladies I think would be great to work with in that area: Josie, Sin-D, Nevaeh, AJ Sparxx...great list of ladies.

What is your favorite catfight move to do to an opponent?
  
I'm not great with move names.

How do people react when they hear you catfight for money? 

Certainly not doing it for free.

Have you ever been in a catfight in your everyday life like at a bar or party? The more details the better. 

No I haven't but I have always offered to leave the bar/restaurant that way....no one ever wants to do it.

What is the wildest fight ever proposed to you? I don't get many "wild" requests but we do get a lot of "topless" requests we can't fulfill. 9. Have you ever done an unfilmed catfight for money? Would you? I have not, but I was asked about one once and the guy who wanted to schedule it never came through.

Are you nervous before a fight? 

Not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment