Monday, July 29, 2013



Our second interview will be with wrestler and "closet" catfighter Jordynne Grace. I would like to thank her for her time, and please, catfight fans, look her up on facebook or drop her a line. You could also hire her if you are looking for a woman willing to do some fighting!

https://www.facebook.com/jordynne.grace

jordynne.grace@yahoo.com



So tell us a little about yourself. Favorite food? Sports team? Place to visit? 
I'm a huge Dallas cowboys fan, but honestly don't really get into any sport besides pro wrestler. It's my life, love, and passion. I wouldn't be where I am today without it. I also love superhero movies! My favorite comic hero on the marvel side is Wolverine(if you're reading this Hugh, please marry me), and on the DC side Nightwing. 
I'm Italian so of course my favorite food is gonna be pizza, but sushi kills it for me. I love it. 


How did you get started in catfighting?
What I do isn't technically catfighting, in all actuality. I'm a professional wrestler trying to get contracted with a big company and I do catfights on the side to supplement income. 

What companies have you worked for?
The only cat fighting company I've worked for is SKW. Oh and this weird one in Dallas where they made me do wrestling moves to untrained girls. They made me do 4 fifteen minute matches back to back to back. Worst. Experience. Ever. 

What is your favorite catfight move to do to an opponent?
Leg scissors! Hey- guys love it. It subdues the opponent, and they usually pass out after just a few seconds of being in it.

How do people react when they hear you catfight for money?
HA. I don't tell people. It's kind of like my dirty little secret. My pseudo identity. 

Have you ever been in a catfight in your everyday life like at a bar or party? The more details the better.
A ton. Too many to describe just one. I've never lost one. They're typically at parties, and while I'm not a big drinker, some of these other jezebels are and sometimes, they get in my face! It's really not too difficult to lay out a completely plastered girl, especially when they're as out of shape as they normally are. (Heavy drinkers usually are) I recall one night a girl's man/crush/fling thing bailed on the plastered girl because, lets face it, drunk girls are turn offs, and came to talk to me. Said girl came up behind me and shoved me hard enough to stumble, and instinctually I backhanded the ever living shit out of her. Unfortunately for her, she got back up shortly. I grabbed the back of her head by her hair and rammed her face dead against a wall. You may call this an overreaction to a mere shove, but it's complete instinct for me. 

Have you ever done an unfilmed catfight for money? Would you?
Dude. I'm all about that. I'd do it anytime. I actually prefer not to be filmed because if any large wrestling companies see the videos, it could come back to bite me in the ass. But alas, people love to watch me dominate chicks on repeat. 

Anyone you would like to do a competitive rules catfight with? Maybe someone from your everyday life?
I wouldn't wanna subject someone to that kind of torture in reality. 

Are you nervous before a fight?
Always. If you stop getting butterflies before a fight, you don't care anymore. 

Anything else you would like to add?
I love interviews and answering fan mail, so if you have any other questions hit me up on my Facebook page or email me at jordynne.grace@yahoo.com

Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment