Tuesday, July 30, 2013


Our interview today is with a catfighter/wrestler/producer from Mexico, Jade. Please visit her website (www.clfem.com). It seems like she is also open to customs, so give her a look.










www.clfem.com

1. So tell us a little about yourself. Favorite food? Sports team? Place to visit? 

Well im 29 yrs old, my favorite food are pizza, i like visit the mountains near to me home, i dont have a favorite sport team but i like play voleyball.

2. How did you get started in catfighting?

I start wrestle and catfight uin december 2008

3. What companies have you worked for?

i run my own company named CLF (www.clfem.com), we are a mexican wrestling agency in Monterrey, Mexico, i do a video for southern belles and i pro wrestle for a local company named LLF

4. What's the most competitive catfight you have had filmed?

Against Fire i star fight vs her but right no she are not an active catfighter.

5. What is your favorite catfight move to do to an opponent?

Boston crab and body scissors.

6.  How do people react when they hear you catfight for money?

Being a catfighter in Mexico its difficult people here dont are used to see this kind of fight, maybe im the first session wrestler and catfighter in Mexico

7. Have you ever been in a catfight in your everyday life like at a bar or party? The more details the better.

i never fight in my regular life, wrestling and catfight its just a sport for me and i dont like be involved in fights oustide of a sport or ruled ambient.

8. What is the wildest fight ever proposed to you?

in a few days i will make a fight where me and my rival can bite each other.

9. Have you ever done an unfilmed catfight for money? Would you?

 i do a couple and im interested in make more fights filmed or not.
 
10. Anyone you would like to do a competitive rules catfight with? Maybe someone from your everyday life?

 maybe my husband exgirlfriends.

11. Are you nervous before a fight?

A little but more if i wrestle a new opponent.


12. Anything else you would like to add?
Im from Monterrey Mexico, you can see me in action trough my webpage www.clfem.com
you can add any of my facebook profile pics to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment