Sunday, July 28, 2013





Our first interview is with both a producer and a fighter, Michelle Collier.

Please visit her at ...
www.michellecollier.com





1. So tell us a little about yourself. Favorite food? Sports team? Place to visit?
I was born and raised in Savannah, GA. I started modeling when I was 5 years old with pageants.. My fav food is sushi and crème brulee and my fav sports team is my college, Clemson Tigers
2. How did you get started in catfighting?
I started as a referee for a Florida based company called Florida Hardbodies. I was then asked to be a wrestler.

3. What companies have you worked for?
Florida Hardbodies and Tennessee Hardbodies mostly. I have had, and sometimes have appearances with Southern Wrestling Belles, Hollywould Productions/WrestlingBabe.com

4. What's the most competitive fight you have filmed?
In 2009 I was involved in a “sex fight” that took place in a 12 by 12 dog kennel

5. What is your favorite catfight move to do to an opponent? 
My finishing move I used I call the Breast Buster. It also known as the Pedigree. But I also like to use dragon sleepers to wear down my opponent

6.  How do people react when they hear you catfight for money?
I don’t know. I think they are mostly shocked that I am so small and do it at all!

7. Have you ever been in a catfight in your everyday life like at a bar or party? The more details the better.
No
8. What is the wildest fight ever proposed to you?
It was the sex fight in 2009
9. Have you ever done an unfilmed catfight for money? Would you?
Never have done an unfilmed match for money. Would I? Hum… maybe with my significant other I would ;)

10. Anyone you would like to do a competitive rules catfight with? Maybe someone from your everyday life?
The matches I would like to I  have done – all except for  2, which is Francesca Le. Oh and maybe Tanya Danielle
11. Are you nervous before a fight?
Yes

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete